Our virtual training program is comprehensive and built around interactivity and participation. Dardis provides techniques for online and video environments, delivering a training experience that’s practical, personalized, and immediately applicable to on-the-job situations.
Our Video Communication Skills training programs can be delivered virtually or in-person, onsite. The choice is yours!
- Connect with audience members during virtual meetings
- Manage pace/speed and eliminate non-words
- Master your body language when presenting virtually
- Learn to present slides and other visual aids in any virtual or online environment
- Receive in-the-moment feedback from experienced faculty
- Length: Customizable, based on your needs
- Prework: Participants are asked to bring a relevant presentation example to the program
- Program content can be adjusted for your group’s specific needs
- Participants will be recorded and will receive personalized feedback from our coaches
Connect with Dardis to set up a Video Communication Skills program.