Our Consultative Selling Skills program gives your employees the tools they need to improve the outcomes of their future sales meetings.
Using a profile of an actual customer as a guide, participants learn persuasive dialogue, questioning techniques and confident closes.
- Create a natural rapport with customers and prospects
- Practice interview techniques to uncover your customer’s motivations and needs
- Learn a roadmap that structures sales conversations for success
- Address objections in a considerate manner
- Lead customers to the close without creating pressure
- Practice effective closing styles
- Length: Customizable, based on your needs
- Prework: Participants are asked to bring an overview of an actual customer or business partner to be used throughout the program. Practicing with a real customer in mind helps participants develop sales strategies that are relevant to real business circumstances.
- Program content is customizable, based on your group’s specific needs.
Email Dardis to set up a Consultative Selling Skills program.