Leadership Presentation & Image Skills
Learn to Speak as Well as You Think! Develop and deliver high-level presentations that are clear, compelling and effective.
- Organize thoughts quickly and present them persuasively
- Captivate audiences with a professional delivery style
- Overcome inhibitions and do things with a purpose
- Strategically build presentations to focus on customers’ needs
- Control nervousness and think under pressure
- Handle Q & A situations
- Learn the impact of first impressions and professional appearance
- Brief key stakeholders effectively
- Deliver information impromptu in a concise and organized manger
- Multiple practice sessions for skill-building
- Videotaping with immediate one-on-one assessment and coaching
Class Size & Program Length:
- All classes have an instructor-participant ratio to guarantee personal instruction
- Program length is two days
- Program cost is $975 per person
• Heighten your awareness of how you look and sound from the audience’s perspective.
• Learn to control nervousness, overcome inhibitions and project your message.
• Differentiate oneself as a leader.
• Understand the impact of first impressions and key elements of image.
Strategize Your Presentation
• Analyze your audience to tailor information to fit the needs of the group.
• Prepare meeting logistics and prevent surprises on equipment and set-up.
Present with Visuals
• Create visuals that show what you want to say, and present them with the confidence and conviction.
Facilitation & Dialogue Skills
• Create a joint agenda to talk about what’s most important to the audience.
• Organize your point of view quickly to speak on the spot.
• Position information as an asset to the boss, and learn to use our format to help you get to your point quickly.
Q & A
• Apply techniques to control the flow of information.
• Learn how to handle audience pressure.